Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Interest

                                                   ....mY iNtErEsT....
This is my cuties blogger...my writing from voice.. I can also post anything at my blog...Back to my title i can talk about my own interesting..

On as a student has an interest of its own .. with its own interests it would be known by other people .... I also have my own unique interests so loved to hang out with my friends in the matter who .. I also love to do someone .. hehehehehehe :)

Besides that also a person of interest is not the same with others ... all those different interests .. so we can share different interests with someone .. I love the fine arts and painting .. I like play of colors in a painting .. I love drawing the most beautiful view and natural ... in this diverse UiTM i learned from the beginning of the semester until now ..

In UiTM students are free to choose the area of ​​interest .. various costs that are offered to the students to choose the area of ​​interest ... I am very interest in the field of art and design ..That's why I chose this field ... my interest since from school again .. at school I learned to make batik .. make batik was fun ..

No comments:

Post a Comment